BreakingMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to BreakingMS's Forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Server is closed forever. I got bored of development.

Share | 

Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do u think i will be a GM
Yes
Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated I_vote_lcap0%Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated I_vote_lcap0%Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated I_vote_lcap100%Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
irongeneral
New player
New player

Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated Empty
PostSubject: Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated   Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:53 am

Personal info:My name is Melvin. i am 13years old and im a very kind person which wants to be a gm i have no experiece and i think that gms are hardworkingg and im also hardworking.

My game name is Lystylz
i am from singapore and my timezone is +8GMT
Expericence:Yes(D-CapMs)

Why i should be chosen:
im very hardworking and never slacks i want to be a gm as i have never been one and i want to try to be one and help alot of people as much as i can i hope that if i can be a gm , i will learn as much as i can and help out in all kinds of difficulties and havin alot of fun in this server joking around and foolin around i wan to be a part of this server and wan to help and keep the server fun to play and hack free

You can add me on facebook(killerulz03@gmail.com) or msn(deviljean03@hotmail.com)

I am super active(during holidays) i can play the whole week a day about 4hours or longer and i can play midnight com when i have no school or even the whole day if i can i may play for more than 8hours if im free and have no school

I Love to held events like JQ zakum rush and many more i would love to play and haha BULLY(joking) People in the sever but i would not abuse gm powers

I would ban a hacker if i see one and post it in the forums with proof by taking screen shots i have recently seen one and immediatley. i heard form admin that the admins are working and harldely online so i would like to help them

I write this application so that i can become a GM of this server and to be one of BreakingMs staff i send for awsome fun but pls do make me a gm as i REALLY HOPE TO BE ONE!! And i wan to help out alot of people bring more people to this server and more off my friends would play when im a gm as i can help them if they have problems so i hope u would make me one as Gms rox and have super items so i really hope u owuld make me a Gm of ur server and pls support me when i am when and teach me all the stuff if u make me one lols Love Gms haha

I hope to be a gm and im sorry for not following the format as i like to write it my way

From,Lystylz
Back to top Go down
Vitrify
Administrator
Administrator
Vitrify

Male Posts : 15

Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated   Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 pm

You did not meet all the requirements. Read all the stickies before applying.

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
http://OfficialBreakingMS.tk

Lystylz GM App(sorry for not following the format) but everying is mostly stated

View previous topic View next topic Back to top